SYNCHRONIZE (ˈsi ng krəˌnīz): Cause to occur or operate at the same time or rate
December 21, 2012 is being acknowledged and celebrated globally as the bridge of transition into the new era. At 5:11am Yucatán time (UTC -6 / 11:11am UTC), on the Winter Solstice (12/21/2012), planet Earth, our Sun, and the solar system will come into precise alignment with the exact center line of the Milky Way (Galactic equator). This Galactic Alignment occurs only once every 26,000 years, and is what the ancient Maya were pointing to with their 2012 end-date of the Long Count calendar.
The ancient complex of Chichen Itza in the Yucatán is an epicentre of Mayan cosmology. This site is home to El Castillo, also known as the Pyramid of Kukulkan (Quetzalcoatl), which is, essentially, an architectural calendar, noted by the 364-step outer pyramid, as well as the 260-step temple located within the structure. Synthesis 2012 (December 20-23) is a sacred celebration occurring, first, within the Chichen Itza complex itself, followed by a festival in the pueblo of Piste, located adjacent to the the Chichen Itza complex.
On December 21, beginning just before 5:11am (Yucatán time), Synthesis 2012 is leading a candle lighting ceremony to synchronize precisely with Winter Solstice and the Galactic Alignment, welcoming the dawning of the new era. Individuals, groups, communities, and events from around the world are invited to synchronize with Winter Solstice, the Galactic Alignment, and one another by joining together in this candle lighting ceremony. The intention is to illuminate the world with the light of unity. Synthesis 2012, in conjunction with the International Mayan Council, is aligning with other events, worldwide, in this unified intention.
The candle lighting ceremony on December 21st initiates a 72-hour period that will be completed when the International Mayan Council shares its “Message of Synchronization” and spiritual insights for humanity from Synthesis 2012 in Piste, Mexico, on Sunday, December 23rd. The Council’s message, along with other portions of Synthesis 2012 and various correlated events, will be broadcasted LIVE via the World Unity Network.
How to synchronize with Synthesis 2012′s candlelight ceremony:
- If you have an event, put it on the World Unity 2012 Map.
- Find your time zone on the map above to synchronize with the Winter Solstice.
- Download and hand out a flier
- Obtain one white candle.
- Prepare yourself prior to the event with purification: showering, sweat lodge, or sauna.
- Dress in white clothing as a sign of purity and new beginnings.
- Find a comfortable, calm place within your home, out in nature, in a community space, by yourself or with a group of others.
- Go to WorldUnity2012.com to join the livestream.
- If possible, keep your feet directly connected to the Earth.
- Be silent for a moment to connect spirit, mind, and body.
- Create your personal intention and vision of world unity.
- Light your white candle at 5:11am Central Standard Time/Yucatán time (UTC – 6)
- After lighting, your personal expression is encouraged. Feel free to chant, tone, pray, drum, dance, or be silent during this synchronization.
- Visualize your candle’s light connecting with millions of others around the globe uniting humanity as one, joining with people, sacred places, and events worldwide.
- Allow your candle to burn until it extinguishes on its own.
- You have now arrived at the most anticipated time in human history, the new era. Join us as we celebrate for the next 72 hours, December 21-23.
So bright is the light of unity that it can illuminate the entire Galaxy.
“I am one with the Earth; the Earth and myself are one mind.”